The en·CORE 100i utilizes a new dynamic capsule with a custom-tuned diaphragm designed specifically to provide a tighter polar pattern perfect for miking instruments and other sources requiring high isolation. A custom circuit with transformer optimizes frequency response for use with drums and amplified instruments and vocals, while a specially-designed grille provides protection from instrument strikes and facilitates mounting in tight spaces, making the en·CORE 100i a versatile addition to the en·CORE family.
- Studio-Grade Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Specially-designed and tuned capsule with custom diaphragm, venting design, and coil windings
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer
- Tuned-volume, low profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring to protect against instrument hits
- Bright chrome unibody grill with laser-engraving & custom-painted logo
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
Check back soon for videos on this product
Simply, the Blue 100i sounds killer on just about everything. It's one of those new breeds of dynamic microphones that could easily replace small-diaphragm condenser microphones on some applications, thanks to its stellar high-frequency response and articulate, detailed mid-range
The overall sound is very smooth with a solid low-frequency response… The cardioid pickup pattern provides good side and rear rejection and tonally drops off smoothly at the sides.
Lightin and Sound America