The Blueberry imparts the commanding, intimate presence demanded from the world's best vocal microphones. With shimmering, detailed highs, neutral midrange, and minimized proximity effect (a bass boost inherent in all unidirectional mics), the Blueberry excels at delivering a vocal right to the front of the mix where it belongs. The Blueberry is perfect for contemporary pop and rap applications because the bottom has been “scooped” out for big compression on slick vocal tracks and is ideally suited for deep limiting with your favorite plug-in or external compressor. Acoustic guitar, hand percussion, drums, and other critical high-end sources also shine in front of the Blueberry.
FIND YOUR NEAREST BLUE MICROPHONES DEALER
- Multi-purpose mic-ideal for lead vocal, acoustic guitar, and backing vocal
- Cardioid condensor Class A discrete circuitry
- Blue's famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
- Intimate sound - tight lows and mids, countoured top end for superior, airy presence in the highs
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Includes Series 2 shockmount
Check back soon for videos on this product
... the Blueberry is especially well suited to rock and pop, where the voice has to compete with numerous instruments and timbres
... on both male and female vocalists, the Blueberry provided an un-hyped sound that was quite natural, with an uncolored off-axis response.