Ampero II Stomp delivers over 400 effect, amp and cabinet IR simulations via a customizable dual effects chain supporting multiple serial/parallel signal routing; up to 12 effects modules can be used simultaneously. It also has a stereo in/out which can be set up as an FX loop, EXP/CTRL inputs and MIDI In/Out - and it functions as an 8-in/8-out audio interface.
- Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
- Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal
- Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS® Sabre® AD/DA
- Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
- Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
- Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
- 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion® Digital
- 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing...